Good Morning Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus!
I feel a little bit like St. Paul this morning for I long to be with you and yet that is impossible both the world nor Satan can keep us apart.
I am always energized for you and our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, when each week we greet one another with the saying “God is good all of the time, all of the time God is good.” Even in times like this when we are apart we are still together through our faith in Jesus Christ and His love for us. I hope and pray that this time of separation will be very short. But until we can be together and worship and praise our God I plan to use the internet, phone conversations and texting to keep in touch and care for one another.
It is important that we stay in contact with one another! I can be reached at:
Our WEB site: staugustinefw.org
Phone: (260) 415-8608
email: [email protected]
I will generally be available everyday from 8:00 am – 9:00 pm.
Since we are not able to worship together I encourage that you worship as families at home, you may want to ask those who are single to join you by telephone, facetime, etc. Here are some tips I would share with you:
- Establish a regular time and place to gather.
- Light a candle and use the words In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as you light the candle. This does 2 things a. invites the Holy Trinity to be with you and reminds us that Jesus Christ is the light of the world and will not allow darkness in to your life.
- Share the responsibilities for worship with everyone, i.e. prayer, Bible reading, picking songs to be sung, Bible stories to be shared.
- Pray for your family and some others in the congregation.
- Let everyone have the chance to tell what happened today that was good for them or where they saw Jesus today.
- Close with the Apostle’s Creed and the Lord’s Prayer.
God bless your time together and with Jesus.
I will post another message later this morning about “Seeing is Believing”
In His service and yours,